SimpliPhi AccESS > 19.0kW total capacity with Sol-Ark 12kW Inverter - 5x PHI 3.8 Batteries
SimpliPhi Power’s AccESS™ with PHI 3.8-M™ batteries and Sol-Ark inverter is a fully integrated and pre-programmed energy storage and management solution. With 15.2kWh, 19kWh or 22.8Wh of total capacity, the AccESS keeps the lights on and lowers utility bills, creating peace of mind for homeowners and businesses.
|Model||A-5PHI-SA-12 - AccESS with 5 x PHI 3.8 - 48 Volt Lithium Ferro Phosphate Batteries|
|Type||Sol-Ark 12K Inverter - 12,000 Watt 48 Volt All-In-One Solar Generator - Inverter with Four Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) Batteries|
|Application||On / Off-Grid|
|AC Connections||1 Grid Port, 1 Generator Port|
|AC Output||30 A, 120/240 V AC, 60 Hz|
|Rated Power||6.8 kW|
|Max Charge Rate||60 A AC, 7.2 kW|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||92.50%|
|Dimensions||29.5" x 76" x 20" (with feet)|
|Weight||600 lbs. (w/o batteries)|
|Mounting||Free-standing or pad mounted|
|Nominal Voltage||48 V|
|Rated Capacity @ C/2||14 kWh|
|Cycle Life||10,000+ (@80% DOD)|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 3R Outdoor Rated|
SimpliPhi Power’s AccESS™ with PHI 3.8-M™ batteries and Sol-Ark inverter is a fully integrated and pre-programmed energy storage and management solution. With 15.2kWh, 19kWh or 22.8Wh of total capacity, the AccESS keeps the lights on and lowers utility bills, creating peace of mind for homeowners and businesses. The AccESS supports a wide variety of applications, and multiple generation sources: Solar, Grid or Generators. Maximize solar PV generation by storing excess power for critical backup, evening hours and daily self-consumption to offset Time-Of-Use rates. Net- Metered customers can add energy storage to existing grid-tied solar systems for standby power or energy arbitrage. Off-grid customers and customers installing new, non-retrofitted renewable energy systems can take advantage of integrated MPPT charge controls to create stand-alone or grid-tied systems for whole-home power and generator optimization with auto start capabilities. With over 60 different, scalable UL 9540 Certified combinations, you can create resilience, energy security and daily cost savings with 98% efficient, safe and reliable access to power – 24/7.SimpliPhi Power designs and manufactures efficient, non-toxic and enduring energy storage and management systems that utilize lithium ferro phosphate (LFP). Based in California, SimpliPhi combines non-hazardous LFP chemistry with its proprietary cell and battery architecture, power electronics, battery management system (BMS) and manufacturing methods to create safe, reliable, durable and highly scalable on-demand power solutions. Available for the residential, commercial, military and emergency response markets, SimpliPhi storage solutions have been rigorously tested and passed operational performance requirements by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps. Integral to all SimpliPhi solutions is a proprietary management system that further optimizes the life-cycle, round-trip efficiency rate, performance and durability of its batteries. SimpliPhi PHI 3.8-M™ 3.8kWh 48V 60 Amp batteries are Certified to UL 1973 Standard and safety tested to 9540A.
Deployments: Commercial, Residential
- Internal transfer switch automatically disconnects from the grid during power outages and provides standby power for critical circuits
- Outdoor rated enclosure can be free-standing, or pad-mounted
- Advanced LFP batteries with a 10,000 cycle / 10-year warranty
- 98% round trip efficiency
- Remote monitoring by web browser or mobile device app
- No cobalt , thermal regulation, cooling, or risk of fire
- Extended operating temperature
- Solar MPPT for DC-coupled or off-grid installations
- Automatic Generator control for additional standby power
- SIA (Standard Interconnection Agreement) customers: ESS allows for solar PV power to be self-consumed in a DC Coupled system, curtailing PV production to prevent the export of power to the grid. Compatible with both string inverters and micro-inverters in an AC Coupled system, providing a backup power source.
- NEM (Net Energy Metering) customers: add standby power to an existing net-metered solar array or peak-shaving to a new net-metered solar array.
- Off-grid customers: ESS with 4.8 kW Solar MPPT combines power generation and energy management in a single package.
- Disaster recovery customers: reliable, 98% efficient, non-toxic backup power in the event of a power outage.